Interviews & Stores!

Posted by: LOVEANDASANDWICH

I have two interviews up!
One with the ArtisanCraft group on Deviantart right here.

& One with Holly of A Little Stranger, here!:

I also have work up in the A Little Stranger's shop, she's carrying a bunch of my newborn monsters in two different designs!


I also sent a big monstroctopus and five littler monsters to the shop Global Artis in Brazil!  They take online orders through their facebook fan page if you're interested in any of these little guys...



Also currently working on a big order of yetis, little monsters, earrings & illustrations for the Here Gallery in Bristol, United Kingdom!
And also another order for Kooky, a children's shop in Chicago, IL!

My two pieces for The Last Unicorn Art Show are still there as well, for a few more days at the Tattoo Factory Gallery in Chicago, IL!  Pictures of the show & some of the amazzzing work at the blog here.

It's really exciting having my work all over the place!  I hope some day I'll actually be able to visit a place that carries some of my work!
<3

This entry was posted on 3:37 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Congrats Congrats!!!

You definitely deserve the accolades!

I *LOVE* the Octobears!

btw... Ohgi sits on my office phone at work and I see him every day! Perhaps he can have a little photo story as soon as I get a new battery for my camera!

Love your work! tehehe. your so talented!
From,
Chase :]

Wow I love your monsters. So great you are doing Fantastic!

Post a Comment